- Before Jan. 31, 2017: $805 + $107.25 H.S.T
- Feb. 1 - July 07, 2017: $855 + 113.75 H.S.T
- Lists of what is and is not included are included below.
Waterfront Trail Champion
- $300 + $41.60 tax + $1,000 in fundraising
- includes 2017 commemorative GWTA jersey
- Click here to find out more about the League of Extraordinary Waterfront Trail Champions and how to become one.
Youth (aged 12-18):
- Before Jan 31, 2017: $500 + $67.60 H.S.T
- Feb. 1 - July 7, 2017: $550 + $74.10 H.S.T
Child (11 and under): Free!
Personal Support Vehicle:
- $405 + $55.25 H.S.T
Pleae note that in 2017 registration DOES NOT INCLUDE coach transportation from Long Term Parking in Toronto, Ontario to Point Pelee National Park. This year we will be offering two different Long Term Parking Locations; one in Toronto and one at Point Pelee National Park (for those who live in South West Ontario)
Coach Transportation on Sunday August 6th from Long Term Parking in Toronto to the start of the event in Point Pelee. Register Here
Coach Transportation on Saturday August 12th from the Finish at the Rouge National Park back to Long Term Parking at Point Pelee National Park is available at an additional cost. Register Here.
Transportation includes a seat on a luxury coach bus, luggage and bike transport, taxes and processing fees.
- Coach bus from Toronto to Point Pelee National Park on Sunday August 6th - $100 includes tax and processing fees
- Coach bus from the Finish at The Rouge National Park to long term parking at Point Pelee National Parl on on Saturday August 12th - $100 - includes tax and processing fees
Bus Schedule for Sunday Aug. 6th--departing Toronto for Point Pelee National Park
Departure Time: To be confirmed
Location: Port Union Commmunity Centre, 5450 Lawrence Avenue East, Scarborough, ON M1C 3B2
ETA in Point Pelee to be confirmed.
Details: WRT staff and volunteers will be on site to help you with registration and to help you load your luggage in to the bus and your bike on to the truck.
Bus Schedule for Aug. 12th-departing Toronto to Point Pelee National Park
Departure : to be confirmed
ETA at Point Pelee: to be confirmed
2017 SOUVENIR JERSEY
Made by Sugoi, 2017 GWTA limited edition jerseys are not yet available to order but watch this space. We will update you as soon as they are available.
Last years jerseys were priced at $79 and are available in Mens and Women's sizing XS to XXXL.
Click here for the sizing chart.
Payment by credit card will be processed securely by PayPal, $20 registration fee per rider covers credit card processing fee. You do not need to have a Pay Pal account for amounts under $1,500. If registering more than one participant and total comes to more than $1500, you will be prompted to create a PayPal account for added security. Click here to register.
People who do not have access to the internet can register via phone at 416-943-8080.
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE
- All breakfasts on 7th August - 12th August
- Opening night dinner on Sunday August 6th, Dinner in Rondeau Provincial Park on Monday August 6th, Dinner at Mohawk College on Thursday August 10th
- Celebration dinner at George Brown College, Toronto on Friday August 11th
- Lunch on day 1 and snacks at the Finish Line
- Designated route for week
- Printed itinerary with maps
- 4 nights camping in host Waterfront Trail Communities and 2 nights in college dorms ( Mohawk College and George Brown College)
- Long term parking at a location close to The Rouge National Park or Point Pelee National Park
- Programmed events and activities other than cycling (some may be subject to an additional charge)
- Luggage transfer (subject to weight & size restrictions, click here)
- Support vehicles for riders who do not wish to cycle the full distance
- A team of experienced volunteer cyclists to provide on route first aid, basic bike repair, help with navigation, and good cheer
- Commemorative Finishers Medal
- Tour organization and support
NOT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE
- Lunches on August 7,8,9,10 &11. Dinners on Aug.8 & 9. There are lots of communities and choices for lunches and dinners.
- Camping gear
- Non-camping accommodations such as Hotels, B&Bs, or Comfy Campers
- Transportation from Long Term Parking in Toronto to the Start in Point Pelee or from the Finish back to long term parking in Point Pelee, but options are available to purchase, prices and registration available soon.
Congratulations on registering for the Great Waterfront Trail Adventure! We are excited to have you join us and want to make sure that you have everything you need in order to have a great experience. Please use this checklist to help you organize your trip.
- Completed Registration for the 2017 GWTA - National Park to National Park.
- Organized transportation to the start of the event if you plan on using Toronto/Rouge Long Term Parking - Transportation options available soon.
- Organized transportation from the Finish if you plan on using Point Pelee Long Term Parking.
- Booked accommodations if planning to stay in hotels or use Comfy Campers.
- A list of what to pack can be found here.
- Check out the itinerary pages for extra activities that you may be interested in.
If you must cancel your registration, the cancellation fee will be determined according to the policy outlined below. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather, or personal emergencies. There is no refund for arriving late or leaving the trip early.
|until January 31, 2017||Registration Fee paid less $75 processing fee|
|February 1, 2017 to March 31, 2017||50% of Registration Fee|
|April 1, 2017 to event day||No Refund offered|
The fees retained reflect the costs to the Trust of administering the Tour registration and are not intended to be punitive in any way. The Trust realizes that the majority of those who cancel their registrations do so out of necessity.
Registration Carry Overs: All Registrations apply to the Tour year only – 2017. No year-to-year carry-overs will be granted.
Have a question? Email tourdirector [at] wrtrust.com or call us at 416-943-8080.