The Waterfront Trail follows the shore of Lake Ontario, connecting communities
from Niagara-on-the-Lake to the Quebec border. It is marked with signs
bearing the logo of the bird, leaf and fish.
NEW! List of 22 campgrounds along the Waterfront Trail.
Click on the municipality for a more detailed description including:
- Characteristics of the route
- Main access points
- Available mapping resources--both Waterfront Trail maps and other publications
- Links to Tourism information
- Local Transit addresses and links
- List of Attractions
- Connections to other Trails
- Accommodations (try to list those near to the Trail)
- Cycling Shops with links
- Community Volunteer Opportunities