The Great Waterfront Trail Adventure
#GWTA2016 --Pelee Island to Grand Bend -- August 7 to 12, 2016!
Follow the fun on social media--Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Professional photographer www.SimonWilson.ca will post shots of our trip every day!
Friends, Finds, and Feelings, the top three reasons people keep coming back to the GWTA. Although freedom and food are high on the list too! Bring friends or make friends. Find new local wines, hidden treasures, and unique communities. Feel the wind, water, and earth in a new way. Experience the freedom of slowing down, stopping, and trying something new.
SNIPPETS OF WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Wonderful Great Lakes Waterfront
- Hop-on, Hop-off the shuttle van at our designated rest stops
- Friendship and community
- Eat, shop, learn, discover, relax ...
- Discover vibrant communities and beautiful rural vistas; gorgeous beaches, experience delicious local food and entertainment; enjoy charming shops and unique local businesses.
- Daily route sheets and maps
- CAA Mobile Bike Assist
- Check out the itineraries for more information.
- Use the submenu to the right, or the main menu to find out more about this cycling holiday and adventure.
What a great trip! Thanks to all involved. It was so well planned and organized, and perhaps the best bike event I participated in, and I have ridden in many, many events over the years in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, and Wyoming.
I did it last year and now I am hooked. This is an addiction that I don't want to kick. Did I say I loved it? The communities along the way were so incredible in the way they came out and greeted, fed, supported us as we made our way along the route. The staff organizing this trip are beyond wonderful!