The Great Waterfront Trail Adventure
"I did it last year and now I am hooked. This is an addiction that I don't want to kick. Did I say I loved it? The communities along the way were so incredible in the way they came out and greeted, fed, supported us as we made our way along the route. The staff organizing this trip are beyond wonderful!"
Friends, Finds, and Feelings, the top three reasons people keep coming back to the GWTA. Although freedom and food are high on the list too! Bring friends or make friends. Find new local wines, hidden treasures, and unique communities. Feel the wind, water, and earth in a new way. Experience the freedom of slowing down, stopping, and trying something new.
Ride with us from August 11 to 15, 2014 along the Canadian shores of the St. Lawrence River. Register here.
40-60 km of riding per day plus optional challenge loops of 50-60 km to take you through new communities off the Waterfront Trail.
SNIPPETS OF WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Hop-on, Hop-off the shuttle van at any rest stop.
- Eat, shop, learn, discover, relax ...
- Discover vibrant communities and beautiful parks; experience delicious local food and entertainment; enjoy charming shops and unique local businesses.
- Register for any number of days or the whole 5 days.
- Check out the itineraries for more information.
- Use the submenu to the right, or the main menu to find out more about the tour.